Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm tickled pink!



God is good.

Literally, he has turned my life COMPLETELY around in a matter of days. I can't believe it. After already landing the new personal assistant position in Atlanta, the Lord blessed and truly gave me the ultimate desire of my heart : an editorial internship with not only a magazine but a women's interest magazine. I am a Fall editorial intern with Pink Magazine in Atlanta. Their target audience is working women with salaries of $125,000 or more. Their offices are located near Georgia Tech so it's in Midtown Atlanta and I'm really excited about it. Check out the website: http://www.pinkmagazine.com/. This is truly a testimony of how the Lord will work in your life if you allow him to and be obedient even when things aren't looking great. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me. My testimony is proof that the Lord hears and answers prayers. I start on the 26th of this month. So after I drop off my sis in Huntsville, I'm Atlanta-bound! :)

Once again, God is good!

2 comments:

Miss Major Substance said...

I'm so happy for you, Danielle!! I knew things would fall into place:)

D A N I said...

Thanks, Shari!!!!