Nerd vs. Addict
I didn't realize it until this morning.
When I wake up, I read "Our Daily Bread" online and then read the assigned chapters for the "Bible-in-a-year" goal.
Then, after checking my email, reading the Post,
and checking Yahoo! News
( i ♥ it 4 some reason),
I'll head straight for the blogs and make it a point to first read
A Belle In Brooklyn and then Clutch.
I activated the "Follower" tool on my Blogger account and didn't realize how many blogs I follow....regularly!
I mean, what was I doing before the internet?
Granted, the internet keeps me up-to-date with everything especially since I don't have a TV,
but still...
reading the Bible online?
[am I addicted?]
[please say 'no'.]



2 comments:
(posted that one mighty early!) i dont believe youre either. in this technological age, i think youre right where you should be--embracing this tool with infinite possibilities that can connect us to neighbors and to the remote, to friends and to celebs...we really arent using it at its capacity. now if you did something like turn on your microwave via online connect something or nother, thatd be totaaaaly different!
It's ok. I'm addicted, too.
Post a Comment