So there's this song. I think he has a crush on me or maybe vice versa. Too soon to say maybe. IDK. But we've been involved for months now. And everytime I got around a computer, I found myself gravitating towards him. I didn't realize how much I liked him until this morning, I woke up angry. I was searching for ways to release it but nothing was working. Then, I was washing dishes and kept singing "...follow you wherever you are. Tu amor es mi lugar!" He calmed me down just by the memory of him. But, then I had this strong desire to be around him so I logged onto YouTube (that's where he lives for now). It was instantaneous gratification coming from the speakers! Magical! I discovered "Beyond the Stars" by Jeff Bradshaw feat. Glenn Lewis months ago and can't get enough! I've always loved Glenn Lewis' voice and I love Bradshaw's style on this song. Even when you go to YouTube, everyone has something great to say about this song.
This song is becoming one of my favorites in life :)
Check him out for yourself.
Maybe you'll feel the same way I do.
But, don't get too close to my song now! I get jealous! ;)
j/k.
Check him out for yourself.
Maybe you'll feel the same way I do.
But, don't get too close to my song now! I get jealous! ;)
j/k.


No comments:
Post a Comment