I praise God because I have a renewed hope in this whole job market and my situation. I was fighting for something to hold on to from God. I looked to my right, left, up and down and things looked awful but the Lord revealed something to me that made such a difference. Okay, are you ready? He revealed to me that ...
He's God. He can change any situation at whatever time He's ready. He's not bound by time, space, or any man-made concept. Higher than the highest human thought can reach is His ideal for his children. No one can look down on me because I'm his child and that makes me royalty far greater than any crown this world could bestow. I have a right to come before Him and make my request known unto Him and He will not withhold any good thing from His children. I'm pregnant with possibility. I'm pregnant with promise. I'm in intense labor but I just need to keep pushing and everything that's been kicking, pushing, and draining life out of me has only made me stronger, more resilient, more wise, more beautiful, more patient, more discerning and more prepared for the beautiful promises he has for me. I've just got to continue to push. So either start or continue the following: praising Him, praying to Him, reading His Word, loving Him, Being completely transparent and HONEST with Him. Trouble WON'T last always.
So now when I look to my left, to my right, up, and down...it's already looking better!
Have a wonderful weekend! I know I will!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment