When people feel sick, they say they feel kinda green, right?...well, who cares?Since this is the "whenever-I-feel-like-it" blog of Danielle LaTouche, I had to write today and say that I'm not feeling well today and therefore don't feel like writing. I don't really care much about a profession right now. My stomach hurts. I should've gone to Coldstone instead of Rita's. I like Rita's but I wasn't in the mood for it. Now, I'm mad I spent the money for Rita's when I didn't really want it and therefore couldn't really appreciate it...
I hate weave with a passion. It's not that it doesn't look pretty when done right. It's just that I live with two girls who, in years past, have insisted on wearing it. That's no problem. But, there's a problem when I step out the shower and there's weave stuck to my toes or when I try to wash my hands, there's weave stuck to the hand soap or when I go to brush my teeth and there's weave woven in my toothbrush...
I'm recuperating from three days of motherhood. I took care of my play big sister's kids. I swear taking care of little ones are the BEST birth control. Don't get me wrong; they're absolutely wonderful and I'd do it again. It's just alot of work. I was happy to spend time with them and I've grown to love them even more. But what's larger than my love is my respect for mothers everywhere who take care of children. That job is serious and it's soooo time consuming. They need to have two mother's days a year. One day should be set aside where they can receive accolades from kids and husbands. The other day should be set aside for a mini get-away. Mothers would stay in the state but they would receive pampering at a plush spa. Transportation, food, massages, mud wraps, etc., Following that, each women would be sent a check in the mail for a$250 gift certificate to whatever store they choose. But the only stipulation would be that whatever they got, it would be ONLY for them i.e. dresses, shoes, ipods, whatever. For women with supportive husbands: the government would pay for all of this. And for all those trifling absentee baby-daddies that don't help out: the day would be on them. If they don't send the money on time, jail time would be served. Maybe that's too idealistic or too harsh on them...ha! please....
Hmm, maybe I did feel like writing.


No comments:
Post a Comment