A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well, I'll let these speak for themselves....but let me just say this(lol)...ANY woman of ANY race could wear ANY of these pieces and feel amazing. If that's not an amazing designer, then what is? Leanne and Kenley both had some great pieces, but as Korto's line was so regal and beautiful or as Michael Kors put it, "complicated yet deceptively simple."

I know I wasn't supposed to talk this time, but, it's my blog! My heart was so broken for the designers who lost. There's only one winner, but my goodness, when Korto said her heart was bleeding, I believed her. Ugh.












2 comments:
Hey Danielle!
So many, (including you) have inspired me to make a blog of my own... That way I can express myself thoroughly and keep everyone in touch a the same time. What a great idea. I just wanted to say that I love your blog, and I miss ya!
AND I wanted to say that I think Kenley should've won! Her designs were fire! (Even though they said she copied) I wish that feather wedding dress will by my wedding dress! Kortos' were hot too. I love that green, it's beautiful. Did you see the top models on the catwalk?! so neato.
Well keep in touch in touch lady. I'll be sure to do the same. Wishing you the best!
YAY, KICKS!!! I can't wait 2 see it! and LOL about Kenley! She was creative and her paintings were amazing. I couldn't understand all of her inspirations but I could respect it. Only thing was that she had an attitude! lol. But that feather dress was fire! and so was the blue bridesmaid dress on the Black girl!!!
Post a Comment