
I don't get Rush Limbaugh at all! I just read another article full of his recalcitrance towards Obama's stimulus plan (which btw is $1 trillion dollars) and part of me feels like...who's more dumb? Limbaugh for saying it or me for actually reading an article with the his name anywhere in the title or first paragraph?
Anyhow, Obama telling Republicans leaders to stop listening to Rush Limbaugh sends the obvious message that Obama is generally annoyed with Limbaugh more than anything else. This is how I feel ;)
1.) Rush Limbaugh must have some sort of power as a radio host for Obama to call him out like that. And since this is America, the land where freedom of speech is in the constitution...freedom to listen is allowed too. lol.And with that being said, the GOP leaders should be able to listen to whatever...
2. However, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ECONOMIC CRISIS!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE LISTEN TO POMPOUS WINDBAGS LIKE R.L.?????!?? You can't tell someone who to listen to but you can't tell someone to shut up either so I think that Obama was right to "encourage" Republicans to turn off WRKO at a certain time of the day when a certain man is fortune telling and trying to tell leaders how to do their job. simply because we need all the positive reinforcements we can get. If we are going to achieve some sort of change, we've all got to change habits, attitudes, outlooks, etc. to reach a common goal....economic stability. Newsflash: If you really want to make a difference in this situation, you can't be all talk....but of course, a man who talks for a living wouldn't know much about that!


1 comment:
And you know what I'm annoyed by, all these double standards. Say this was a year ago and some radio talk show host was speaking against President Bush. With the Patriot Act in hand, the National Guard would swing by his studio and give him 10 seconds to surrender for terrorism! Point blank.
R.L. is literally saying (reading in between the lines) "I hope he fails," translation: I intend for you to fail and will not make any efforts towards you succeeding which means I am actively working against your success and the well-being of American society! I might as well by an Al-Qaeda operative. Somebody arrest this guy for war crimes and send him off to Gitmo....Oops, lucky for him Obama just closed it. Anus wipe!
Post a Comment