*One thing I hate about the South: the size of these crazy bugs! There' s a waterbug in the kitchen and I'm scared. Thank God for one of my friends who will come over and kill the bug in the mornin'! Let's just pray that until then, it stays in the kitchen and doesn't travel. :(
All day I kept thinking about the fact that I feel so helpless in my situation. I've left no stone unturned and followed every lead given to me. But, I always find myself at a dead end. I've gotten to a point where I find no solace in anything but getting inside my head and dreaming. I literally carry a little notebook with me everywhere and anytime an idea comes to me or I see something that inspires me, I write about it. I'm running out of space because I have so much time to think (that's a hint, God!). It comes in spurts but it's def. everyday. Sad thing is that I dream and dream and it gets so big that eventually some bubble is popped where I'm forced to come back from La-La Land with things. But, I say all this to encourage you to dream. If it's the only thing keeping you going like it is for me, keep dreaming. Whatever makes you get out the bed, focus on that one thing. Whether it's a beautiful chord in a song that you wanna one day play on a stage with millions of people watching; or the shade of turquoise I saw in a vintage furniture shop last week that made me want to start drawing again;
Maybe you'd like to fall in love...
or find a job where you're appreciated, stimulated, and fulfilled...
Maybe you'd like to fall in love...
or find a job where you're appreciated, stimulated, and fulfilled...
or indulge in brownie cakes and not gain a lb. ...The link for the recipe. Don't pretend you don't want it ;)




1 comment:
Love this post! Life can get so hectic and humdrum sometimes that we can forget to dream. What a shame! Dream on, Dani! I'm right there with you;)
Post a Comment