i love sharing different cute things i come across.
so prepare to be on cuteness overload.
so prepare to be on cuteness overload.
*photo courtesy of Apartmenttherapy.com
these are Kudamemo fruit sticky notes. you just pull them out and get to writing.
knowing me, i prob. wouldn't use but one or two of these because i just love looking at them.
aren't they precious?
*photo courtesy of Apartmenttherapy.com
i love putting my shower gels and soaps in random bottles.
i found a bottle similar to the one pictured in Target except it has a green tint to the glass.
when i put my sweet pea (pink) gel in it yesterday, it created the prettiest hue that made me want to use it immediately ;)
*photo courtesy of clutchmagonline.com
speaking of shower gels, i love LUSH (when I can afford).
clearly, I haven't had it in a while but
I also love grapefruit and this product combines both! yay!
talk about a fresh shot of citrus to get you started in the morning!
it's raining and pouring in the A. rain has a tendency to make people sad or wanna stay in. but i heard the cutest definition of rain last week that changed my perspective :
*rain is liquid sunshine. enjoy it*
these are Kudamemo fruit sticky notes. you just pull them out and get to writing.
knowing me, i prob. wouldn't use but one or two of these because i just love looking at them.
aren't they precious?
*photo courtesy of Apartmenttherapy.comi love putting my shower gels and soaps in random bottles.
i found a bottle similar to the one pictured in Target except it has a green tint to the glass.
when i put my sweet pea (pink) gel in it yesterday, it created the prettiest hue that made me want to use it immediately ;)
*photo courtesy of clutchmagonline.comspeaking of shower gels, i love LUSH (when I can afford).
clearly, I haven't had it in a while but
I also love grapefruit and this product combines both! yay!
talk about a fresh shot of citrus to get you started in the morning!
it's raining and pouring in the A. rain has a tendency to make people sad or wanna stay in. but i heard the cutest definition of rain last week that changed my perspective :*rain is liquid sunshine. enjoy it*



No comments:
Post a Comment