Monday, September 28, 2009
I am grateful for another chance. God is way too merciful and I'm so happy that the lightbulb has finally been turned on and I can see my life the way God wants me too. I'm so glad that God has placed me in the position I am in now because I wasn't understanding what He was doing and now I do. It's a very liberating feeling. I felt tears yesterday when I thought about how much time He's putting into me to get me to Heaven. What love! What an honor! I looked back at this year and where I went wrong and how I need to go back to the VERY basics. God is providing me with everything I TRULY need right now and for that, I am grateful. Ask God to speak. Be open and honest with Him. He actually hears you and loves you. Give Jesus a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
this is very nice to hear.
Post a Comment