Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Vent


I'm on edge. I feel like if I have to look at another documentary on Malcolm X or the history of the Blood Diamonds, I'll literally cut my hair off...again! And I don't mean Angela Davis cut. I'll pull a straight-up Alek Wek and rock my bald head, dents and all. It'll be me engulfing myself into the culture of those I've been reading and writing about for the past few months. If I don't do perfectly on my exams and papers that I have for African American History and West African History, I WILL NOT graduate and that is an absolute fact. You know how people are like "oh, don't worry, you'll be fine and you'll get through it!" I am not even playing. I could still potentially not walk and that would be incredibly discouraging. Must.get.through.last.few.hours. I would call on God, but I'm not sure if there is one. Religion is all I know but if there is one, I'm not a favorite and he def. doesn't like me so I can't call him. I wonder what will happen if I call 9-1-1?

No comments: