


I'm in the middle of finals, papers, headaches, and horrible realities. So I have to look at the little things to make me smile or I'll lose my mind. So...I found a shade of nude lipstick that works perfect for me!!! It's actually pretty bootleg. I looked in the stores to find a shade that worked for me perfectly. Haven't quite been able to find it so I got creative!!! I took my M.A.C. studio fix fluid foundation (shade NW50) and put it on my lips!!!! Then, I followed it with some shiny clear lip gloss and called it a day!!!! :) Some might call it "ghetto", but I call it resourceful! I also found a nail color that I absolutely adore on my nails. It's by O.P.I. and it's called "Coney Island Cotton Candy"! It's simple. It's pretty. These are the things making me smile right now...


No comments:
Post a Comment