So, it's my last week in Huntsville, Ala. My last hair appt. with Shulaine has been made (Wed. @4pm: press, curl, and trim); boxes are almost packed;I'm making my final runs to Sonic (they don't have that in MD) this week; tickets have been purchased (Sex and the City & LaBoheme). I went to the movies last night and I'm trying to have fun this last week with friends! I'm a graduate and things are going to work out for me! When I get home, I have a fat tax refund check waiting for me and I just know I'll be in New York soon. I ended up not getting the Stylenotes.com internship. She needed someone IMMEDIATELY and I wasn't able to get up there in time. But, no worries. Something else WILL work out!!! in the meantime, I'm driving back to MD and looking for a temp. j-o-b! :)YaY! I have so much to drink to!!!!! One of my favorite summer pasttimes is getting cool refreshing drinks and desserts from Applebee's, RITA's (YESSSS!!!!!!!!!), etc. But, I just read a report that disturbed my heart...mainly because I'm trying to lose weight. Vitamin Water is soooo unhealthy and has about the same amount of sugar and calories as a can of Coke! Who would've known? and if I want to lose weight, I need to stay away from those pina coladas! :(
Ah well, no toasts this summer :(


No comments:
Post a Comment