Friday, May 2, 2008

Miss Exercis-a-holic!!

So, I admit. I've gained a few pounds since the my arrival in the 'ville last August. Sixteen to be exact! I'm rockin' it the best way I can. I guess you could say I'm taking the attitude of Mrs. Turpin in Revelation: as long as you have a good disposition, it doesn't matter how much you weigh. You'll still be gorgeous! HAHA!
I'm not under any pressure to lose the weight. But, can a sista fit back into her old cute clothes? I was on a nice routine but exams and finals broke up that schedule. I think that if I was a exercis-a-holic (or just more determined), my body would look a lot more like Jessica Simpson's; sounds far-fetched, but if I worked hard enough, that's where I would be. I should think about that when I'm ready to walk in the middle of a 3 mile jog next time, uh? Sunday morning...to the track!

No comments: