I wasn't obsessed with the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync when I was younger but I was mos. def. a fan! I used to know random facts about them, but trust I wasn't a fan...(But didn't you try to learn all the dance moves to "I want you back" ? Didn't we all think that Britney Spears was a whore for breaking Justin's heart? I KNOW it wasn't just me! Anyhoo, Lou Pearlman was the manager for BBoys and you turn around and he was the manager for N'Sync. I remember thinking that was a little shady!And N'Sync ended up firing him .I remember it being ugly! I use to love MTV News: ten to the hour every hour on MTV!!!!! (lol) with Suchin Pak! She used to give up the goods (no pun intended. I'm not gay). But what's even shadier: Now, he's going to be chillin' in federal prison for 25 years. Apparently, he led a scam that cheated people out of an estimated $200 mil. That's sick. What's even worse: the majority of the people he cheated were family!People stink. I can't believe it.
Or maybe I can. Family will do some pretty shady things. It's so weird how people have this strong sense of family. I guess because my background is so much more different. The government should make a law stating that if a family drives said person up the wall with unreasonable cause, said person should be allowed to divorce the family. Don't right me off for being heartless. On second thought, do that. Maybe life will teach me that "lesson" where I should try and learn to care about people who genuinely hurt others or me on purpose. Even it means me being unhappy. But, so what? I'll learn to care about heartless people who do heartless things....
People stink. I can't believe it.
Me being unhappy seems to be a concept that people love. My old pastor is doing all he can to get me to marry a preacher despite the fact that I said that I don't want that and it would be :
1.) less than ideal for a man whose wife insists on staying in NY and not moving anywhere else.
2.) the formula for an extremely unhappy Danielle
3.) Straight from hell because I would be the worst example of a preacher's wife.
Trust me. Don't try me.
4.) ultimately MY decision!!!
Sometimes I just can't figure out why guys can't get the picture. There are two guys. Both know each other fairly well. It's amazing because it seems like they tag team each other to see whose going to be able to get me first. Neither of them has a chance after hell freezes over, defrosts, and then evaporates. But, they continue to try. One of the guys has gotten played over and over and over. I've even made eye contact with him, turned the other way, and frowned when he said hi. It's just that bad. He just won't get the point. The reason I'm writing about this now is because he sent me an email. Basically, he saw me at church and wanted to say and didn't get a chance. Hmmm. Haven't you figured it out by now? If I were to name all the horrible things I've done to get this dude off my back, people would say I'm going to hell for being so mean. But, it's amazing how some dudes just refuse to give up.
People stink. I can't believe it.
There is a little boy sitting next to me playing a computer game. This would be okay if he did me the courtesy of putting back on his shoes. Any pre-existent nose hairs have now been cinged due to the smell of 4 week old sweaty feet doused in a chlorine pool. It's strong as hell. Since when were people so freakin' comfortable in public. I don't care if it's a child. The parent should have explained the lesson of hygiene by now. My nostrils are so offended right now.
People stink. And I can believe it.
(maybe because my nose is filled with so many freakin' toxins).


No comments:
Post a Comment