Sunday, July 6, 2008

Revelations, Rememberances and Raspberry Radio

This is the second Sunday that I'm writing :)
Revelations-
Yesterday, I had an amazing time at AEC Campmeeting in Pine Forge, PA and am so grateful for the worship experience under the Young Adult tent. The praise team and band were phenomenal. Excellet song choices - You're Worthy to be Praised- def. one of my favs. Eric Thomas, a pastor in Michigan spoke a powerful message on being broken to be made whole. I have to find out if there's a DVD of that message. I would love to hear it again! It put some things into perspective for me and showed me what stage I'm at in my walk with Christ and how I'm def. being broken right now and I'm also being humbled. Praise God!

Rememberances-
Until two years ago, I used to stay the ten days. An editorial internship stopped that tradition last year and I had no desire anymore to attend campmeeting. Yesterday reminded me of how much fun I use to have with my friends and fam and how great it was to see people I hadn't seen in a really long time.

Raspberry Radio-
It's now in effect. I haven't quite figured out how to get it to play as soon as the page loads. So, I'm really sorry but as of now, if you want to hear the music, you'll have to press play on the radio player (lol). Don't worry though! I'll figure it out! I put a few newbies and oldies on there for your listening pleasure! Raspberry Radio is located on the left side of this site. Scroll all the way down past the pictures and logo and voila! So enjoy:


Nikki Ross- "Total Praise"
Chrisette Michele- "Girl Respect Yourself"
Andrew Sisters- "Rum and Coca Cola"
Kevin Michael- "It Don't Make No Difference"
Tamia- "Officially Missing You"
Roger Jr. and India Arie- "Wonderful Beautiful Amazing
J Moss- "Praise on the Inside"

No comments: