Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In the Know ♥

This is old but I'm such a fan for real!
She's actually on tour right now but isn't coming to Atl ;(
So, I've been cleaning out the cobwebs in the right side of my brain and getting inspiration for all these random ideas.
And I didn't mention this before but for a very early bday gift (my bday isnt' till April 2) my friend (AKB love u homie!) got me tickets to Alvin Ailey's 50th anniversary tour. It came to the Fox last week and was very moving. It was my first time going and I swear it changed my life! So since then, I've been writing down all the ideas I have so I don't forget them and building my mini-office in my apt into a little thinktank. Now, all I need is some paint...



I loved the ending to this song and the band is hot fire.
Makes me wanna go buy a piano...well, almost.
Visit her website!!! It's pretty cool stuff! ;)

1 comment:

Miss Major Substance said...

She's great! Where have I been??