Please explain the following to me: 1. How Chris Brown's physical assault on Rihanna is remotely funny?
2. How Rihanna "deserved" it?
3. How she is "whack/wack" for not performing at the Grammys because of it?
After hearing about this incident and then hearing the criticisms of every day people, some that I know, I realized that there are some people walking around with some really SERIOUS issues. To laugh at someone else's misfortune like that is so incredibly nauseating and encourages me to stay as far away from you. To obviously disturbed people who laughed at this: I'm embarrassed to even be remotely affiliated to you just by saying that I know your name (if I know you). To me, people who are laughing at something like this need to go straight to therapy. Celebrities are people first. I'm not a huge fan of either entertainer's music. I'm not for it or against it. I'm just indifferent to it. But, my goodness. To laugh and say she deserved that mess? What are YOU really going through to even say that?!
Some would say, "oh, it's just the haters" but I think it goes deeper than that. People who sit there and rejoice when others are hurting are going through stuff so bad that to know that someone else is going through something potentially equal to their hurt brings some sort of solace or fulfillment to their awful lives. There are so many surprisingly wicked people out there.
I still can't believe people find that stuff funny and that I know some of these people.


1 comment:
Hey! I cant believe u like the layout.I think its too linear which equals boring for me. I'm tryin to experiment with my creativity but the technology available limits me.I'd appreciate any help you or ur friend can give. Please let me know .My email address is cindiannw@gmail.com. You can message me there instead if u like.
p.s. I agree wid ur post. It isnt funny but so many people dislike her because they think she isnt that talented so I guess thats where that comes from.
Post a Comment